HOW IT WORKS
Doubling your fruits and veggies is easy with SNAP and Double Up Oklahoma (DUO). Simply spend a SNAP dollar on qualifying purchases, get a matching DUO dollar to spend on fruits and veggies.
AT PARTICIPATING FARMERS MARKETS*
- Go to the information booth at a participating market
- Use your EBT card to purchase SNAP-eligible items or SNAP tokens
- Receive $1 in DUO tokens for every $1 spent in SNAP, up to $20/day
- Use DUO tokens to buy qualifying fruits and vegetables
AT PARTICIPATING GROCERY STORES*
- Buy SNAP-eligible foods with your EBT card at a participating location
- Receive $1 in DUO Bucks for every $1 spent with your EBT card, up to $20/day
- Use your DUO Bucks to buy fresh fruits and vegetables on your next shopping trip
*See the market or store for more details on how DUO works at their location.
You can redeem Double Up Oklahoma (DUO) tokens on these items:
- Fruits that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt, sugar, or fat
- Vegetables that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt, sugar, or fat
- Plants that grow food
All purchases paid for with a SNAP-EBT card qualify for earning Double Up Oklahoma (DUO) Bucks.
The following products can be purchased using Double Up Oklahoma:
- Fresh fruits without any added salt, sugar, or fat
- Fresh vegetables without any added salt, sugar, or fat
- Fresh herbs in the produce section without any added salt, sugar, or fat
Hunger Free Oklahoma
907 S Detroit Ave, Suite 600, Tulsa, OK 74120