HOW IT WORKS
Doubling your produce is easy with SNAP and Double Up Oklahoma. Simply spend a SNAP dollar on qualifying purchases, get a matching DUO dollar to spend on fruits and veggies.
AT THE FARMER’S MARKET
- Go to the information booth
- Swipe your SNAP card for Farmer’s Market Tokens
- Buy local fruits and veggies from the market
- Buy additional fruits and veggies with your free DUO tokens!
AT PARTICIPATING GROCERY STORES
- Buy qualifying fruits and veggies with your SNAP card
- For every dollar you spend on fruits and veggies, you earn a dollar for Double Up Food Bucks – up to $20 per day!
- The Double Up Oklahoma credit you earn with each trip will be will be printed on a coupon on the bottom or back of your grocery receipt
- Purchase fruits and veggies using your Double Up Food Bucks coupons on the back of your receipt
You can redeem DUO tokens on these items:
- Fruits that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt sugar, or fat
- Vegetables that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt sugar, or fat
- Plants that grow food
The following purchases qualify for matching Double Up Oklahoma when paid for with a SNAP EBT card:
- Local fruits and vegetables
The following products can be purchased using Double Up Oklahoma:
- Local fruits that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt sugar, or fat
- Local vegetables that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt sugar, or fat
Double Up Oklahoma Manager | Hunger Free Oklahoma
907 S Detroit Ave, Suite 600, Tulsa, OK 74120
918-703-0047 | email@example.com