HOW IT WORKS
Doubling your fruits and veggies is easy with SNAP and Double Up Oklahoma (DUO). Simply spend a SNAP dollar on SNAP-eligible purchases, get a matching DUO dollar to spend on fruits and veggies, up to $20 per day, at participating grocery stores and farmers markets.
AT PARTICIPATING GROCERY STORES*
- Buy SNAP-eligible foods with your EBT card at a participating location
- Receive $1 in DUO Bucks for every $1 spent with your EBT card, up to $20/day
- Use your DUO Bucks to buy fresh fruits and vegetables on your next shopping trip
*See the store for more details on how DUO Bucks work at their location.
AT PARTICIPATING FARMERS MARKETS*
- Go to the information booth at a participating market
- Use your EBT card to purchase SNAP-eligible items or SNAP tokens
- Receive $1 in DUO tokens for every $1 spent in SNAP, up to $20/day
- Use DUO tokens to buy qualifying fruits and vegetables
*See the market for more details on how DUO works at their location.
All purchases paid for with a SNAP EBT card qualify for earning Double Up Oklahoma (DUO) Bucks on the following products:
- Fresh fruits without any added salt, sugar, or fat
- Fresh vegetables without any added salt, sugar, or fat
- Fresh herbs in the produce section without any added salt, sugar, or fat
Frozen, canned, or dried fruits and vegetables are not eligible for DUO Bucks at participating grocery stores.
You can redeem Double Up Oklahoma (DUO) tokens on these items:
- Fruits that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt, sugar, or fat
- Vegetables that are fresh, frozen, canned, or dried with no added salt, sugar, or fat
- Plants that grow food
Hunger Free Oklahoma
907 S Detroit Ave, Suite 600, Tulsa, OK 74120
Hunger Free Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer provider.
This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture.